Have you ever heard of such a thing? Snow in the beginning of October, and not even a hill in sight (let alone a mountain)? Useless. . . As for me and my house, we'll stay inside until dad gives the word that we're movin' to the West.
Don't fret, litle David. I'll make sure that we all return home to the land of sunshine and happiness soon. I won't let your dad linger here too long! (By the way, you are one CUTE baby. Maybe we shouldn't take you to California yet, cuz all the little girls out there would just go nuts over you. As good citizens, we should try to keep the peace and not start massive riots.)
Turtle- Very wise of you to stay in the house at such a time of year. My house and I would like to join you in your move back to the west. Lets make plans...
6 Comments:
Don't fret, litle David. I'll make sure that we all return home to the land of sunshine and happiness soon. I won't let your dad linger here too long! (By the way, you are one CUTE baby. Maybe we shouldn't take you to California yet, cuz all the little girls out there would just go nuts over you. As good citizens, we should try to keep the peace and not start massive riots.)
pretty good looking kid. JOSH D MAYER
David you are so cute, come back to us. how big are your feet
Turtle- Very wise of you to stay in the house at such a time of year. My house and I would like to join you in your move back to the west. Lets make plans...
Auntie Izz~
My feet are perfect size - not too big, not too small.
Oh, so now you're perfect, eh?
Post a Comment
<< Home