Surrexit Christus Hodie, Alleluia!
On the holiest day of the year, my family attended Mass at the big church. The organ was as scary as ever, and there were trumpets, lots of incense, and a whole platoon of priests. Everybody was happy, and rightly so. Not only was it the day of the Resurrection, but there were lots of babies! One's first Easter is something special.

From an aesthetic point of view, just when I thought my wardrobe situation couldn't possibly improve, lo and behold ANOTHER aunt sends me something gorgeous. This time it was this luscious baby blue cashmere suit. From that moment forward I vowed that nothing but the purest cashmere would touch my delicate skin.

1 Comments:
I don't know how to type in the noise cartoon characters make when they see something unbelieveable and then they shake their face in the hope that when they stop shaking it, what they see won't be there anymore, or it will be different. It's something like "eyediddleyeyedileye!" but really really fast.
Anyway this blog is SUPAH CRAZY and WHAT THE HECK IS DJ ZEP DOING IN THAT TOP PHOTO?!
Love ya - JOSH M
Post a Comment
<< Home