Tiny Happy Turtles

West Coast Talent in a Flyover Locale

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Family, Friends and Fans~
My life over the past month and a half has been so full of travels, meetings with new (and dear) acquaintances, and party after party, that I've been quite wiped out. (Being so popular is rough on a kid sometimes)I'll fill you in when I recover from my rockstar lifestyle

. . . .ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. . . .

3 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Koobs said...

I know what you mean, turtle.

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, yeah...when are you going to come visit ME!, Turtle? Can we be included in the party list you have?

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger turtle said...

. . .Weren't sure if you wanted the paparazzi on your trail; I've been fending them off myself. . .

And koobs all I have to say is HOT HOT HOT !!! *Sock-Y! YEAH!*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home